9. What is your favorite word?
10. What is your current desktop wall paper?
11. You're at a Chinese buffet. What goes on your plate?
12. What kinds of books make up your personal library?
13. What advice would you give an aspiring author?
- I outline my next book while I’m writing the current one. This way, I don’t have any downtime between projects.
- I never leave my desk unless I know the next sentence I plan to write. Then, when I sit back down, I hit the ground running. If I stop writing for the day because the characters have nothing else to say, I’ll find myself staring at a blank screen the next day waiting for inspiration to hit.