Tuesday, July 14, 2015


Greetings constant reader.

As you may have observed, this blog has been spotty, almost from the day of conception. 
I started it after my father passed away in 2009...and it did OK.
Then my only child, my son, got in a car wreck in 2010 and died a month and a day later. He was in a coma from the time he hit the hospital until he passed.
Then my mother's dementia got worse...and worse...and she passed in May of 2014.
I've moved four times...and finally come to the realization I've been battling depression and anxiety my entire life.

I've got remitting/recurring MS on top of everything else...and am currently mostly bed ridden.

I don't tell you these things because I'm looking for sympathy.
I tell you these things to explain the irregularity of posting to this blog. I've got some novels in the pipeline to review and will do my best to post them soon. I'll also be posting other news as conditions warrant.

Yes, this has been a rocky road, but it's starting to smooth out. Thanks for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment