Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What shall I read next?



Good afternoon constant reader.

No, that's not my lament, but it may be yours.

I've been an avid reader since I learned to read an in another life, I was a bookseller for 12 years.
Suffice it to say I feel pretty qualified to make recommendations to people.
After all, old booksellers never die, they just turn the page.

At any rate, I love to make book recommendations, so that's what I'm offering to anyone who wants them.
Email me at: gothgirlwroses@hotmail.com and tell me what you're looking for.
A new fantasy?  A new mystery?  A new horror novel?
I may recommend some things I've reviewed and I may recommend some things I've read by established authors.  Just tell me what you're in the mood for.  Mainstream fiction?  Not a problem.  Just because this is a genre oriented blog, doesn't mean I can't recommend anything other than genre fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment