Friday, March 26, 2010

13 Questions... with Shaun Jeffrey




      1. Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Only one thing. Damn! Okay, the one thing I miss is innocence. 

2. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
Nothing springs to mind. I pick up spiders and throw them out of the house. I’ve sat in the middle of a bar with a snake around my neck. I used to go rock climbing so heights don’t bother me. No, no phobias. 

3. Are you a collector of anything and if so, what?
God, yes. Rejection letters. Books. Bubble bath containers. Lucky charms. 

4. You're about to walk the Green Mile - what do you have for your last meal?
I’m a vegetarian, so I’d go for vegetable balti with naan bread. 

5. What is your favorite cookie?
I’m not that big of a biscuit fan. I used to work in a biscuit factory, and when you see the cockroaches scurrying under the ovens and the stalactites of fat hanging down from the top of the ovens, it sort of puts you off. 

6. Who is your favorite musical artist(s)?
Favourite artists, let’s see: Korn. Slipknot. Rammstein. Richard Wagner. The Prodigy. 

7. What musical artist are you currently into?
Korn.

8. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? If so, who are they?
Who’s to say what’s real and what isn’t? 

9. What's your favorite word?
Success, because it doesn’t come easily. 

10. What is your current desktop wallpaper?
It’s a McDonalds Dragon thing that I put on for my son. 

11. You're at a Chinese buffet - what goes on your plate?
Tofu with black bean sauce and fried rice. 

12. What person now deceased would you most want to spend some time with and why?
Leonardo Da Vinci, perhaps one of the most diversely talented people that’s ever lived. Painter. Sculptor. Architect. Engineer. Musician. Inventor. Botanist. Writer. The list goes on. I would love to have chatted with him. 

13. What are you currently reading?
I’m going over a manuscript of another novel featuring Prosper Snow, the lead character from my novel The Kult.

No comments:

Post a Comment