Wednesday, December 30, 2009

13 Questions...with TH Davis

 

1. Name one thing you miss about being a child.
I miss the ability to roam through life not giving a damn. Not knowing or caring about most of what went on around me.

2. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
Anything with more than four legs!

3. Are you a collector of anything and if so, what?
Rare books. I only have three, but that's what I love collecting.

4. You're about the walk the Green Mile - what do you have for your last meal?
Ooh, that's a toughy . . . I'd have cheesy chips with lots of coleslaw and fajitas.

5. What is your favorite cookie?
Any cookie is good, but my sensitive teeth mean chocolate is a no-no for me. Unless I wanna be doubled up in agony! Haha!

6. Who is your favorite author?
It's a toss up between Stephen King and M. R. James.

7. What musical artist are you currently into?
In metal: Ynwie Malmsteen. Outside of metal: Zooey Deschanel and her band She and Him.

8. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? If so, who are they?
I have an imaginary place, called the Undercroft. But never an imaginary friend.

9. What's your favorite word?
Neology - the creation of words. Although Rowen Atkinson is a great neologist. He uses another favourite fake word of mine in Black Adder: Interfrastically.

10. What is your current desktop wallpaper?
Not to sound narcissistic but, it's me. Haha!

11. You're at a Chinese buffet - what goes on your plate?
I honestly don't eat Chinese a lot, so I can't say! Haha!

12. What person now deceased would you most want to spend some time with and why?
Probably Friedrich Nietzsche, so I can try to beat some sense out of the man! Haha!

13. What are you currently reading?
I'm about to being Under the Dome by Stephen King.

No comments:

Post a Comment