Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting there, and a new addition


Good afternoon constant reader.

I'm almost finished with A Sigh For Life's Completion. I know I could be reading it faster, but it's so full of detail, I didn't want to rush it. I wanted to savor the experience.

I've got another book on it's way for review, the young adult fantasy, Luthiel's Song by Robert Marston Fanney.

When I started this blog, I hadn't considered if I would limit it to adult-intended fare only...after reading a synopsis of Luthiel's Song, I decided to include YA novels as well.
I read all the Harry Potter books and enjoyed them immensely.
I read Twilight and was not favorably impressed.
The YA market is booming and to ignore genre fiction within that market, would be silly.
(I've noted that adult authors Carl Hiassen, Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Clive Barker) writing for the YA crowd, which I think is great.)

Stay tuned constant reader...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment