Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What am I reading now?


Good evening constant reader.

I'm currently reading a book for review, but at the same time, I'm reading three other books.

I'm reading Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton, the graphic novel adaptation of Guilty Pleasures, by Ms. Hamilton, and today as a special treat, I've decided to start reading The Adventures of Mr. Maximillian Bacchus and His Travelling Circus by Clive Barker.

There are two reasons for this.
1. Clive Barker is one of my very favorite authors and I haven't read anything by him in a while.
2. When I moved, two boxes of books went missing and I thought The Adventures of Mr. Maximillian Bacchus and His Travelling Circus was in one of those boxes. I was beside myself as I knew my copy was signed. I was sitting on the bed looking at my bookcases and got up to see what one book was and tucked in next to it, was the Barker book. My heart soared.

Now you know what it is I'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment