Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quandary Time


Good evening constant reader.

I am experiencing a quandary.

Currently I'm reading one book for review, one book for pleasure, and one book from my reading challenge.

I've hit a snag on the review book, the pleasure book is coming along but I don't want to finish it too quickly as I'm really enjoying it, and the challenge book has come to the last story in the collection - it's a longish story and the momentum I had starting the book has dropped.
I hate when this happens.

The review book I'll continue with.
The for pleasure book I'll keep reading.
The challenge book, I'll finish. However, I don't anticipate it becoming a permanent part of my library.
Updates as conditions warrant.

If you have this Monday off, I hope you spend it somewhere comfy with a good book.


No comments:

Post a Comment